[Bug] Edison Ignores Mouse Wheel

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Kickore
Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:50 pm

x

[Bug] Edison Ignores Mouse Wheel

Hey devs, small bug.

When I start FL without a mouse connected(on a laptop with touchpad only), Edison seems to ignore all two finger scrolling input from then on.
The mouse wheel does not work either once I do connect a mouse within the same instance.

Both do work however, once I restart FL with the mouse connected; The mouse wheel/two finger scrolling works as expected for zooming.

It doesn't matter when I add Edison to the project, so long as it is in the same instance that I did not have a mouse connected.

This doesn't seem to affect anything else in the program. The playlist/piano roll/mixer all work as expected.
I also tested it with Newtone and Slicex to see if it had anything to do with IL specific plugins, but those work as they should as well.

FL 12.5.1 [Build 5] 64bit
Edison v2.0 64bit(as far as I can tell as it doesn't say either 32 or 64 in the about page)
Windows 10

Let me know if you need any other information.

FidelityMusic
Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:33 pm

x

Re: [Bug] Edison Ignores Mouse Wheel

Hello Kickore, What model laptop are you using...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”