All insert effects deleted

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
whishar
Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:31 am

x

All insert effects deleted

I recorded 2 channels for a client, guitar and vocals. I put tons of effects on both channels and everything seemed fine when I exported it. I just got a call from him saying there was something wrong and he thought there wasn't any reverb or something. So, I play the file I sent him, and come to find out, there were no effects on it at all! Now granted, this wasn't the first time this has happened. And the way I fixed it last time was enabling insert effects on the rendering/export menu because somehow it got switched off. So I open the project to turn on insert effects, and the insert effects are completely gone from the project!! I mean GONE. EQ, gone. Compressor, gone. Edison, gone. Every single effect except for the master effects. I literally spent multiple hours doing the EQ and reverb and all of my work is gone! It's not as big a deal for me to redo the work then it is to worry about his happening again so please help me find out what is causing this issue!

FidelityMusic
Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:00 pm

x

Re: All insert effects deleted

Hello whishar, I see that you own a box versio...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”