How can I revert to FL Mac Alpha?

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... port_macOS

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Reaper2256
Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:08 am

x

How can I revert to FL Mac Alpha?

I’ve been using the Mac Alpha for a while, and I figured it was time to update, so I went online and saw that a beta had been released. Of course I downloaded it, and got on it, and opened a track.

I was working and recorded a little simple lead melody with my keyboard (my Bluetooth Apple keyboard, not a MIDI) and decided to quantize it. I hit shift+Q and it crashed. That .flp will no longer open.

Now on some other tracks, it seems that totally at random the program will decide to stop responding or crash, and I haven’t seen a pattern. I’ve opened the same synths that have caused it to crash on different tracks and had them work fine, I’ve quantized something again and that worked, but then sometimes I’ll try to pan something and it’ll crash. Just totally random and unwarranted.

I’m super sad and frustrated because I replaced my old HP laptop with a Mac and I can’t afford a new DAW right now so I don’t know what to do. I never had these problems with the Alpha, so is there any way that I can revert to that?

VilleK (staff)
Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:31 am

x

Re: How can I revert to FL Mac Alpha?

Hi, please make sure you are using latest build...

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”