increasing problems please help

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
billyjonstevens
Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:13 am

x

increasing problems please help

Hi Guys,

I've been encountering more and more problems with FL Studio and now unfortunately its becoming a great hindrance to my work so i'm really hoping to find some sort of solution. I always work over 2 screens and some of the issues I face that suddenly the interface is not displaying correctly - for example I have the sequencer and mixer on one screen and the rest on another - the mixer now continually sits behind the sequencer even when I click the show mixer button it never done this before and fl seems to be more unstable than previously. also I have massive Spikes in CPU usage ( up to 100% which is extremely unusual) I'm not using anything new and am running this on a fairly high spec built pc. the software I monitor the cores with are showing that cpu usage ( of some of the 8 cores ) is sat around 30% the rest are less but fl is maxing out on a recent project - I have nothing out of the ordinary in there - sylenth - spire etc running through my usual busses but suddenly it seems unable to run,

any help would be appreciated and if you need more info please just act.

FidelityMusic
Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:50 pm

x

Re: increasing problems please help

Hello billyjonstevens, billyjonstevens wrote:t...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”