[Playlist] Drag & drop from Windows creates an audio clip with name but no data (as if corrupted)

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
D3Mens
Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:01 pm

x

[Playlist] Drag & drop from Windows creates an audio clip with name but no data (as if corrupted)

Hello,
as the title. This happens randomly, and with files that I could open with no problem after an FL restart. First happened with some samples I have never used, so I thought those were corrupted files. But then happened also with some track I have made, which I extensively use in my live set, and loaded thousands of times with any problem. Now the tracks load fine again.

Still unable to trigger the bug, but if it happens again I will attach here the sample.

Regards,

Madma

D3Mens
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:10 pm

x

Re: [Playlist] Drag & drop from Windows creates an audio clip with name but no data (as if corrupted)

Seems like this is a file that FL couldn't load...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”