Issues with playing in FL Studio: My play position jumps spontaneously to start in playlist!

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
dominik
Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:17 am

x

Issues with playing in FL Studio: My play position jumps spontaneously to start in playlist!

Hi,

I would like to ask you about my problem with playlist in FL Studio. Sometimes when I'm playing some audio clip (wav file) in Playlist as backing track in Performance mode (ctrl p in playlist options) my play position jumps spontaneously to start (and song is playing from start position) and this is always happening a few times in a row. I really don't know why this is happening. I use Dell Inspiron 15 7559 notebook with Focusrite Scarlett 18i6 and midi controllers Korg MicroKey, Roland A-800 PRO, Akai LPD8. This problem is happening just once for a few songs, sometimes without any touching of my midi controllers and notebook just by itself. In projects I use only a few VST instruments and it doesn't load my processor and CPU.
How can I figure out the cause of the problem? Could this be a driver problem or it could be a spontaneous pressing for example of "Home" shortcut? Is there any possibility to lock my play position from any impulses and signals? Because this can be really uncomfortable during playing a live concert.
I don'nt use any time markers or midi control to play commands. And what about "send master sync"? Should it be on or off in midi output settings for my audio interface and midi controllers?

Thank you very much for your suggestions!

Scott
Site Admin
Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:34 am

x

Re: Issues with playing in FL Studio: My play position jumps spontaneously to start in playlist!

1. You can check the debug log next time this h...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dominik
Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:21 pm

x

Re: Issues with playing in FL Studio: My play position jumps spontaneously to start in playlist!

Thank you very much! I solved that problem with...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”