WHY FL Studio 12.5.1 Makes Crackling sound ..

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
A1T0
Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:48 am

x

WHY FL Studio 12.5.1 Makes Crackling sound ..

hi..im using a Windows 10 HP Pavilion all in one 22-a113w touch screen computer to run my fl studio 12.5.1 program and when I play an instrumental beat I make, I hear small crackling sounds .at first I thought I'd would be due to the soundcard I use focusrite scarlett asio because I own a focusrite scarlett 18i20 interface so I change to a fl studio asio and the crackling sound persist I also tried asio4all V2 but it crashes the program so I stopped using Asio4All version 2 .. I start messing around with the buffer length changing it from 512 smp 12sm to anything under and over that and sound continues ..im not a buffer soundcard genius lol . I strongly believe my CPU isn't good . I remember it being mentioned in compatibility chart that I'd need an i5 processor and my current HP doesn't have that . it has intel Pentium G3260T @ 2.90 GHz ..again I'm not tech savvy so I don't really understand .. but I want to get back to making beats ... ooh also I got pro tools 12 running on the same computer as well as Sonar by Cakewalk .. would that have anything to do with crackling problem ??

can you help me ..?

A1T0
Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:47 am

x

Re: WHY FL Studio 12.5.1 Makes Crackling sound ..

so I assume that the 2919 score means that my i...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”