VSTs in "More Plugins..." are missing

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Tirre
Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:30 pm

x

VSTs in "More Plugins..." are missing

Hello,

I am using version 12.5 of FL Studio. The problem I have is that all third party effects (.dll) that are located in my VST-folder does not show up when I select a slot in a mixer channel and choose "More plugins..." even though the plugin scan says status "ok" on the VSTs I want to use. I can clearly see the VSTs that are missing in "More plugins..." when I look in "Manage plugins" and compare them. Only a few VSTs shows up in "More plugins..."
I did a scan in the "Mangage plugins" section with "Verify plugins" checked on and every option in "Scan options" where also checked on except "Try to prevent popup windows".
What could the problem be?

NOTE: I have added plugins search path for my VSTs in that section in "Manage plugins"

Thanks for the help!

/Tirreteket

angel bulbhead
Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:56 pm

x

Re: VSTs in "More Plugins..." are missing

are you using pluginmanager 1.6.1.165 ?; point...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tirre
Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:50 pm

x

Re: VSTs in "More Plugins..." are missing

Thank you so much angel bulbhead!! It works no...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”