Fruity Soundfont Player

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
softserveMermaid
Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:50 pm

x

Fruity Soundfont Player

I'm having some trouble using Fruity Soundfont Player and I have a few questions. I can't seem to register it because it's not officially supported anymore, which sucks because I've been using a cracked version of FL Studio (I now have a legitimate copy now) for a while and used Fruity Soundfont Player without any issues at all.

If FSP is no longer officially supported, why is it even included in the installation in the first place if it's just permanently a useless demo that deletes everything after one use?

Whenever I drag and drop a .sf2 file into FL Studio, it automatically loads it with Fruity Soundfont Player. Why does it do this if, again, it's an utterly useless plugin that cannot be legitimately upgraded from its permanent "DEMO" state?

If there's no way to properly use FSP, is there any way to change the default plugin used for handling .sf2 files? I'd like to have it so that when I select a .sf2 file, it instead uses something else, like DirectWave (which I have heard is a suitable alternative).

FidelityMusic
Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:56 pm

x

Re: Fruity Soundfont Player

Hello softserveMermaid, You currently own an F...

softserveMermaid
Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:14 pm

x

FidelityMusic (IL) wrote:Hello softserveMermaid...

FidelityMusic
Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 pm

x

You can't, you will have to load a plugin that ...

FidelityMusic
Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:28 pm

x

If the product is already active on your accoun...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”