"There was an error sending the settings to the vst plugin 'Kontakt 5'. The settings have not been loaded"

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Xykrotik
Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:00 pm

x

"There was an error sending the settings to the vst plugin 'Kontakt 5'. The settings have not been loaded"

Hey there.
Just the other day I got my new computer built and set up. I took my old OS hard drive from my old computer and put it into my new one to transfer off my project files I had. I reinstalled the VSTs I use frequently in my projects: Kontakt 5, BRSO Articulate, and PLAY. I went to load one of those projects on the new drive in my new pc where I did a clean install of FL Studio and relinked the clean install of Kontakt, both the 32 and 64 bit versions, however, I get the error message: "There was an error sending the settings to the vst plugin 'Kontakt 5'. The settings have not been loaded"

I'm not quite sure what to do to resolve this issue as it won't load any of the samples for my libraries within kontakt from the old project files. Could it be that I used the SSD the libraries are on in an external enclosure originally and now that it's connected directly to a SATA port, it's messing with something? Or is it because Kontakt is on the same drive as said libraries. I'm really not sure what could be the issue, and I really don't want to have all of my projects now be "corrupted" and unusable. There's gotta be a fix for this.

New PC:
-Windows 10
-SAMSUNG 960 EVO M.2 is where the OS and Fl Studio are loaded
-Samsung 850 EVO 1TB is where the sample libraries and Kontakt are loaded
-i7-8700k processor
-32GB DDR4 3200mHz RAM

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”