Plugin Crashing FL 12 on Mac

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... port_macOS

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
lp_dawg
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:05 am

x

Plugin Crashing FL 12 on Mac

So I've put in a tremendous amount of work into a song for the past few of months. I have been opening and making changes to the song for months now and have never had a problem, but now suddenly the flp won't open after some changes I just made last night.

Every time it loads - it loads for a while and loads samples and plugins and everything fine until it stops on "Fruity Fast Dist" (as shown in the bottom left corner). I have tried everything I can, even deleting the plugin completely from the computer, but that hasn't done anything. It is especially weird because I have "Fruity Fast Dist" on multiple tracks and all of them load fine until the last one.

This is on the 32 bit version Mac FL studio 12 version 12.4.1. I have since installed the latest 64 bit version (the two are working seperate and both can run independently on my laptop) to try and open the file, though it just crashes even quicker when trying to load into the latest 64 bit version (12.9), so that's not an option.

Please, I would appreciate any help as this song is of paramount importance. I have even been working on a music video which is almost finished, so this project has pretty much been my entire life for the past couple of months.

Many thanks in advance.

VilleK (staff)
Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:27 am

x

Re: Plugin Crashing FL 12 on Mac

Can you upload the flp here? If not, please ema...

lp_dawg
Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:48 am

x

Re: Plugin Crashing FL 12 on Mac

VilleK (staff) wrote:Can you upload the flp her...

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”