Updating Issue

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Joe Kelly
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:11 am

x

Updating Issue

Two years ago, I purchased Fl Studio 12 Producer Edition in store, meaning, it came in a package with a manual, a personal 20-digit serial number for activation and the USB itself. I have been using the software version that I downloaded off the USB since and today, I attempted to download the most recent update since on the box it says "lifetime FREE updates". I went on to do that and everything seemed to have updated smoothly but when I went back into the updated software to make more music, all my presets and sounds that I originally could use and save that came with the purchased Producer Edition (Sytrus, Edison and more), are now only demo versions and is not allowing me to save anything. Songs I have on file that I have been working on before the update, I used to be able to work on them and save but now I can't make any changes or save due to the new update and the software telling me it is demo version only and warns me of the song being deleted if I try. On top of that, when that demo warning comes up and gives me options of registering plugins and all that, it send me to image-line, which then tells me I need to buy the Producer Edition again for 200$ when I have already purchased it and was only trying to update it because that should have been free. If you could please help me resolve this, that would be great. I really don't want to lose the songs I have been working on for two years or have to pay for the software a second time. Thank you!!

FidelityMusic
Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:44 pm

x

Re: Updating Issue

Hello Joe Kelly, Following the update you must...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”