Harmor VST 1.3.39 on Windows

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
rmarsch
Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:42 am

x

Harmor VST 1.3.39 on Windows

Hi,

I recently bought Harmor plug-in and use the VST 1.3.39 version on a Windows 7 machine (SP1 / current on updates).
My DAW is Cubase 9.5.
The machine runs an i7 core with 32GB RAM.

I really dig the capabilities of the plug-in, but I've seen various issues I was hoping for feedback on.

1. Notes get stuck on sometimes. This happened in an instance for me and I could get them to unstick if I disabled Harmor. But when I ran music through it again it started happening again. It wasn't until I restarted Cubase that it was resolved. I saw there are other threads on this same issue so I'm guessing it's just awaiting patching.

2. The pop-out harmonics graph on the right hand side does not pop out to the right but instead overlays over the interface of Harmor. This makes it pretty unusable since it covers the Env and Filter section. I noticed this also occurred in the standalone vst program as well. In that case the window expanded to accommodate the graph but it still overlayed to the left (and on top of the synth GUI) instead of to the open space to the right.

3. Pausing / High Latency during playback state changes. While my CPU graph remains very low with a Harmor instance up, unlike other synth VSTs I have (serum, omnisphere 2, U-He synths, etc) there is very noticeable latency or pause when moving the project playback cursor forward or stopping playback.

Let me know what other details I may be able to provide, thanks!

rmarsch
Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:52 am

x

Re: Harmor VST 1.3.39 on Windows

4. I can't get importing of audio resynthesis w...

FidelityMusic
Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:42 pm

x

Re: Harmor VST 1.3.39 on Windows

Hello rmarsch, 1. Notes get stuck on sometimes...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”