Instruments located under packs fail to load

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
DP401
Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:18 am

x

Instruments located under packs fail to load

Hello,

I'm relatively new in using FL Studio and am currently running version 12.5.1 windows (build 165) 32-bit. In the browser, under "packs", I'm trying to move an instrument into the channel rack, but anything I try to add (i.e. guitar, bass, keyboard) fails to load. I've tried multiple guitar sounds, bass sounds, etc. Whenever I try clicking on one of them, it just says either "loading: startsnd.wv" or "finalizing", but nothing ever happens, and I've waited and waited, and nothing ever loaded. Also, if I try and drag and drop one of these sounds to the channel rack, the whole FL Studio program just closes out. I found 2 methods on this forum that IL recommends to try when .wav files won't load, but I've tried both of their methods and I still wasn't able to get it to work. I attempted to run the "install.bat" file inside the VorbisACM folder, but it couldn't find the path it needed. Anyone able to help? Thanks!

DP

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”