Whole lot of Issues

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
maxv773
Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:45 pm

x

Whole lot of Issues

Hello there! Ive been having a few issues with fl studio today. I had built a new pc, everything was going fine, until fl studio came along. Now i have been using it for a while so i know my way around installing it and the reg keys and all that. But today after installation of both the program and the reg key, fl studio was not turning on, and it was throwing out error codes like "(forgot)cache.dll not found", "error 216" and then i decided, lets reinstall the program because maybbeee i had thrown the installation paths all over due to me having an ssd and harddrive. But when i go to uninstall fl studio......we get that 216 error again.....and the uninstall wizard freezes, computer freezes for a moment. and all kinds of spasms happen. Now there is absolutely no way that trojan horse could have infected this computer (Prime suspect for 216 error codes). I am very aware and have literally not installed anything else but fl studio from their website...... I have also done a full system scan from my antivirus, and nothing either. I had even went to fl studios website to get the reg key cleaner and still nothing....So please....let me know how to delete it all. everything fl studio related. Because its sitting in my harddrive and nothing is happening.

FidelityMusic
Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:16 am

x

Re: Whole lot of Issues

Hello maxv773, Based on what you've described ...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”