Project problems need help using fl studio 12.5.1 v5

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
LEFT_91
Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:13 pm

x

Project problems need help using fl studio 12.5.1 v5

hi there im experiencing freezes when opening the project last time i checked the project used about 25% of my cpu when nothing is playing when everything is playing it goes to around 50% so i dont think im having cpu problems yet , for some reason fl studio just doesnt want to play it just freezes
might it be a gui problem from some 3rd party vst's im using idk . but its kinda making it hard to finish projects since this is happening sporadicly
where im just not even close to maxing my cpu and it just start buggin , lagging , freezing it dont have underuns or anything it just laggs and then freezes
i wanna send the flp but maybe in a private message if thats possible ,
i can give u a list of the vst's im using if that helps tho but it is allot and opening the project just freezes my screen and mouse .
i am using 64bit so this makes me think its def not the cpu

reflex
Site Admin
Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:41 am

x

Re: Project problems need help using fl studio 12.5.1 v5

Have you tried the latest version of FL 12.5.1,...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”