sound device problems

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
AdamJProducer
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:59 pm

x

sound device problems

Hi there. I'm Having problems with fruity and a project I started on another computer, then openened on my upgraded computer. without/with music playing I get low,mid frequency rumble,tic sounds, kind of static with a lower buffer rate in asio 4all. when I increase the buffer to 2k+ it gets quieter and the gap between tics slows down and the volume slightly. when I go to 8k+ buffer lengh on fl asio it slows down to around 2 tics a second and the noise is a clear tic like on a watch. underruns are happening at 1600 buffer lengh and below(around 10 a second). this is only happening inside this one song from my other computer. when I start a new fl instance I hear a bit of static sound when its loading up and then it goes.

FidelityMusic
Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:52 pm

x

Re: sound device problems

Hello AdamJProducer, How much CPU load is bein...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”