Problem with 64bit plug-ins in FL studio 64 bit

for all your technical questions

Return to “Technical Support (FL Studio & Plugins)”

Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Provide step-by-step DETAILS about your problem and how to reproduce it. A VIDEO is excellent (get a free recorder here - Upload the .swf format videos direct to the forum). Bugs will be fixed faster if you follow these suggestions. NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 11 pm CET), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
MPATHOLOGIC
Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:58 am

0 x

Problem with 64bit plug-ins in FL studio 64 bit

I am having a problem in FL STUDIO 64 bit version. When using 64bit plug-ins (ANY) if I tweak a setting or try to load another preset or do anything that changes the parameters or settings. The plug-in (ANY) will not make any sound until I click the window bar and a short watch/hour glass shows. After I "click out" I can then hear what my new preset sounds like and/or tweaked parameter. This is some what cumbersome when trying to cycle through sounds or make changes to an existing sound. I looked around and haven't found any fix for this problem. This issue has been around since FL STUDIO supported 64 daw performance. To take advantage of the increase in memory handling I always try to use 64 bit version of any plug in I have , but now I realize that only 32 bit plug ins do not give me this performance flaw when working. Is there a setting or patch I can implement to solve this issue?

Thanks,
L

Teksonik
Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:01 pm

0 x

Re: Problem with 64bit plug-ins in FL studio 64 bit

64 bit plugins work just fine in FL Studio 64 b...

Return to “Technical Support (FL Studio & Plugins)”