Bluescreen crash made my FLP file unreadable

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Blubrass
Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:52 pm

x

Bluescreen crash made my FLP file unreadable

Hey!
I have been working on a project for 2 weeks now, but yesterday I encountered a big problem.

(This is FL Studio 12.5.1: Producer edition)

I was playing through the track in the playlist mode and decided to change the Buffer-size of my Focusright Audio-device ASIO while playing, and just as I did that: BLUESCREEN
Bluescreen crashes happens all the time when changing settings on my Focusright 2i2, but I had saved recently so I wasn't worried.

However, when I booted up again, I could not find the project in "Recent Projects" and I couldn't either in the Backup folder, so I started to get real worried.
I started searching through every disc, when I found this:

That's my project file right there! But the file seems to be un-openable

I have tried "Open As" without success, and the file wont show up in the "Fl Studio Diagnostics" troubleshooting application.

As you see here on this image, the File size is just like a regular project, So I would believe that it is possible to get access to the project!

Any suggestions to what might be the problem, or what I should try? :?:
Regards
Jo Felix (Blubrass)

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”