EZdrummer2 random drum hits missing from "song creator" section

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
bwickboldt
Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:51 am

x

EZdrummer2 random drum hits missing from "song creator" section

I have running into an issue with running the EZdrummer2 VST from FL Studio 12.5.1. When I open EZdrummer2 from my desktop as a standalone plugin, the program works flawlessly. I only have this issue when opening the plugin through FL Studio. The drum samples preview just fine and I can even drag and drop them into my song timeline in FL Studio. However, if I drag and drop them into the bar at the bottom of EZdrummer2 (the song creator), all of sudden random drum hits are either in the wrong place, or missing all together from the beat. I would say it's not a big deal except this is the only area to edit the drum beats within the plugin. Yes I can still edit them from the piano roll in FL Studio, but this greatly impacts the work flow and takes away the very appealing component of using EZdrummer's editing feature which is must faster and easier for trying out different patterns.

I have tried ASIO4ALL, FL ASIO, and my ASIO Focusrite (which is what I would like to be using to record guitar while editing drums). The problem persists in all three.

I have attached a "screen capture video" to illustrate the problem. The sound is a few seconds behind (screen capture software issue, not what I actually heard from FL Studio) but you will be able to hear the issue of the missing drum hits.

Can anyone help me with this issue??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”