Cannot Locate or Edit Midi Drum Data Imported From Melodyne 4 - Resolved

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Magdoran
Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:16 am

x

Cannot Locate or Edit Midi Drum Data Imported From Melodyne 4 - Resolved

This is a tough one...

I followed the steps in this Melodyne 4 Tutorial:

I'm running Melodyne Studio 4, and needed to extract midi notes from a single wav file that has multiple drum kit pieces on it.

I successfully completed all the steps in Melodyne, however, when I try to import it into FL Studio, I cannot find the imported midi data to edit it.

My aim is to import the midi data into BFD3, and BFD3 does NOT see the midi file so cannot directly import the Melodyne generated midi file.

In FL Studio I selected file, import, midi, and a new project opens complete with Fruity LSD, a midi panel, and has an instance in the channel rack marked "MidiTrack".

There is no data of any kind showing in the channel rack instance. I can't see the data anywhere, not in the piano roll, playlist etc etc.

I'm not even sure the midi data was imported.

All I want to do is to find the data, and edit it's position in the midi key notes to align with the midi key map on BFD3.

I'd appreciate any advice on how to achieve importing and then accessing the midi data so I can export it in a note format compatible with BFD3.
Last edited by Magdoran on Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Magdoran
Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:44 pm

x

Re: Cannot Locate or Edit Midi Drum Data Imported From Melodyne 4

Hi, Thought it might help the technical team i...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”