Verified PLUG-INS Will not load into FL

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
shenandoah
Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:59 am

x

Verified PLUG-INS Will not load into FL

Okay so I have been having some crippling issues with Plug-Ins not loading.
As you can see in this image, I have many Plug-Ins that are not native to FLStudio. They are verified and detected by the scan and show up here. Seems normal.

But then after a while, I would add new PlugIns and they would get detected but never show up in the browser, and I could not use them.
Now, after a single scan they have all dissapeared from the browser and it just shows a few select plug-ins. (shown below in img).
None of my Plug-Ins will show up anymore. I've tried many solutions online to no avail. What is going on!?

They are being verified and detected but won't show up in the browser/DAW, even though I've spent over a year using FL: Studio with NO issues with Plug-Ins, especially these ones, and now they all are unusable. Any help would be appreciated, thank you!!!

reflex
Site Admin
Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:02 pm

x

Re: Verified PLUG-INS Will not load into FL

Do you see them in Installed > Effects > ...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”