Maximise window fills wrong monitor (dual monitors)

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
slicendice73
Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:34 pm

x

Maximise window fills wrong monitor (dual monitors)

Hi

I have dual monitors set up (left = display 1, right = display 2) and have been using this for a long time without any issue. Just recently, when I use FL Studio (12.5 build 59) and click the maximise window button, it always jumps to display 2 and fills that screen. If I restore the window to its previous size, I can drag the window across to display 1, but I can't then get it to fill that display (there is no resize border on the right of the FL Studio window) and if I click maximise again, it jumps back to display 2. It never used to do this and would fill display 1 quite happily and I could then drag it across to fill display 2 and use it across both monitors.

So, in summary, whichever display the un-maximised FL Studio window is in, if I click maximise, it always jumps to display 2 and fills that so I can't currently use it across both displays.

I've tried rebooting, I've identified the displays (in Windows Display Settings), etc but no joy. No other application has this issue...e.g. Chrome will maximise in whichever display the window is when I click maximise, as will all other apps I've tried it with. It just seems to be FL Studio that has an issue.

Any suggestions as to why this is happening or how to resolve this?

Thanks...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”