Can´t open FL Studio

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
arondr26
Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:36 pm

x

Can´t open FL Studio

Hey,
I have a problem opening FL Studio and I´ve tried everything to fix it.
It all started with me updating fl studio. I downloaded the newest version from image-line and everything good. Then I registered my account and everything fine.
After that I didn´t find my plugins so I had to move all my files with the plugins to the same file as fl studio was in. I did that and tried to open fl studio.
When I opened it, something popped up and said something like "cache dll not found". So I searched for it in my files and moved "cache dll" to the same file as fl studio was in.
After that I tried to open fl studio again but this time it just didnt open. In the end something popped up saying "run time error 216".
After that I searched the problem on youtube but did not wanna risk my computer as the video was doing.
So my solution was to uninstall fl studio and install it again, but when I try to uninstall it, it just gets stuck at 20%. I had it open for an hour and it didn´t move.
So now I can´t do anything and don´t know what to do.
I hope you reply and hopefully find a solution to the problem.
Best regards, Aron
fl_studio_problem.swf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FidelityMusic
Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:53 am

x

Re: Can´t open FL Studio

Hello arondr26, Navigate to your Image-Line di...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”