Problem with Waves Plugin

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
YoungCrocket
Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:45 pm

x

Problem with Waves Plugin

Hi everyone, I'm having problems with the waves Smack Attack VST. I'm attaching a video that shows exactly whats going on. Basically, every time I load the plugin FL crashes. What I find odd is that its only happening on the project I'm currently working on. If I open up a new project I can load the plugin just fine. I have only been using the plugin for about a month but I haven't had any problems up until now. Whats even more weird is that I already have two instances of the plugin loaded in this project and they are working fine, it just crashes whenever I load a new one. The video shows one of the properly working plugins.

I have the plugin installed correctly through waves central, I am using the proper file location inside FL, and I am running the proper 64bit version. It's really a unique problem but I figured I would ask in case anyone has had similar problems or even just has an idea for a possible fix. I can of course finish the project without using any more instances of Smack Attack but I would like to utilize it would be nice to have a solution if I run into this problem again in the future.

It doesn't matter which mixer track I load it into the project will still crash. Also, there is a mono and stereo version of the plugin, either version will make FL crash.

Just so everyone knows, I've tried researching the problem before I posted on here but I haven't had much success. I watched the how to install waves plugins video to verify that I installed mine properly and it looks like I did. I may have missed some information during my search though, but I wanted everyone to know that I at least tried lol.

Thanks in advance!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FidelityMusic
Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:03 am

x

Re: Problem with Waves Plugin

Hello YoungCrocket, What version of FL Studio ...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”