Directwave opens up quiet / not loading presets with projects saved before updating to FL V12.5.1

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
PowertoastMusic
Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:23 pm

x

Directwave opens up quiet / not loading presets with projects saved before updating to FL V12.5.1

I recently updated my FL Studio from version 12.4.2 to version 12.5.1.165 and after this all projects that uses
DirectWave plugin went quiet on saved projects that was made before the update of FL studio when loading a project, (Every separate instance of Directwave in every project opens up without sound) even though it displays the preset name and sounds that should play and the patterns still exist and interact with the plugin everything is quiet from here and so on :? Every other plugin loads correctly as far as I know.

I am not sure if it has to do anything that I am using a custom folder in the Patches location to store the presets on so I tried to copy every preset into the default location for DirectWave and try again but they still won't load anyway.

The only way I found that makes it work again is to manually go and find the preset that was used in the project and load it again myself, then it works to save the project and open up again and it loads the samples, but at the cost all changes or adjustments that was done previously gets lost too.

I compared the quiet loaded project and the one with manually re-loaded presets and it looks the same except when looking at the sample tab on the quiet instance there is no waveform to see at all on the quiet one.

As everything works fine when making something new from scratch it seems for me there is some issue with the changes in the new update that bugs out with the older saved projects in some way but I would like to know if there is a possible way to make it load by itself again as it is trouble to find everything among every preset I have for this plugin :|

I submit pictures of the same preset loaded in DirectWave coming from a project that failed to load correctly and one with the preset re-loaded in the plugin.

I hope anyone can help :)

Best regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PowertoastMusic
Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:30 pm

x

Re: Directwave opens up quiet / not loading presets with projects saved before updating to FL V12.5.1

I have one folder with all the Directwave sampl...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PowertoastMusic
Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:46 pm

x

Re: Directwave opens up quiet / not loading presets with projects saved before updating to FL V12.5.1

Hi I found this very simple project template F...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”