Audio stutters with playlist and mixer open

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
thecorecommander
Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:27 pm

x

Audio stutters with playlist and mixer open

Hi everybody,

I have this weird problem since a day or two. Movie included.

When I start the track, audio starts to stutter quite fast. If I close the mixer, pianoroll and so on, the stuttering stops.

When I check my CPU load in Taskmanager, it won't go over 21%, even FL Studio hits the 100% (and even 101%). This is quite annoying, the project isn't that big, as to be seen in the video. Just a few automation channels, and a few synths. Now this problem occurs, my older (and far bigger projects' aren't even playable anymore. And with An i7-7500 quadcore 2,7-ghz, 64bit system and 8gb of RAM, it isn't the slowest kind of computer

What I've tried:

uncheck 'Force Refreshes'
GUI Animations 'Don't distract me'
playback tracking 'Mixer' 'Driver' Hybrid
check and uncheck 'Mix in Buffer Switch', 'Triple Buffer'
'Safe Overloads' Priority 'Highest'

and ofcourse the Smart Disable things, Threaded processing stuff on all my plugins (as usual, with no problems).

I switched off my Anti Virus software, and all of that kind of things. I optimized my Laptop for music production.

And ofcourse, my interface's buffer is at maximum size with the interface's own ASIO driver. If I try FL Studio Asio, or Asio4all, the problem even get's bigger.

Any suggestions?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Scott
Site Admin
Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:18 am

x

Re: Audio stutters with playlist and mixer open

Also, FWIW sometimes maximum buffer length can ...

thecorecommander
Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:55 am

x

Scott wrote:Set your power management to 'High ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Scott
Site Admin
Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:43 am

x

thecorecommander wrote:1. Nope, it stays at aro...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”