Projects with Nexus 3 not fully loading

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Dream001
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:30 pm

x

Projects with Nexus 3 not fully loading

If I have a project with over a few instances of Nexus 3, the project doesn't seem to fully load. Various UI issues occur. The song plays, but the FL Studio UI is pretty much unusable. I reached out to refx about the issue, they said it could be a problem with the amount of nexus interfaces open during the save/load process, and that could be the strange hang up. They say: "Now when you open your project again, it will try to open all these UIs at the same time, overflowing the message-queue and thus causing these problems." I have been able to reproduce the problem with zero Nexus 3 UIs displayed during load up, but it seems to be worse when there are UIs on screen during load up. I also noticed having some amount of data in the playlist/arrangement section to help cause the issue.

Dream001
Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:03 pm

x

Re: Projects with Nexus 3 not fully loading

Here is an attached video. In the project I hav...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dream001
Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:56 am

x

More information: This is happening on old vers...

Alphons
Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:34 pm

x

Please make sure you are using the latest versi...

Dream001
Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:33 am

x

Updated Nexus to version 3.0.20 and that seems ...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”