Record instrument with Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 using HP01 quarter inch port

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
hockett
Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:18 pm

x

Record instrument with Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 using HP01 quarter inch port

I'm trying to move from the Mac to a PC - getting away from Logic Pro. (Hate the Mac) Brand new to FL.

Got my Scarlett 18i8 connected to the PC, have plugged in a mic using the far left XLR port. Worked fine. Plugged in my guitar cable (quarter inch jack) to the same XLR port I can't figure out how to get FL to recognize it. It obviously doesn't work with the same settings as the mic with the XLR. Fairly certain if I found a guitar cable with a quarter inch jack on one side and an XLR on the other, it would work... but guitar cables just aren't that way! Help please...

Mike
Screen 1.png
Screen 3.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hockett
Fri May 01, 2020 7:39 pm

x

Re: Record instrument with Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 using HP01 quarter inch port

YES - I'm posting my own reply. I didn't get a...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”