Message dialog bug

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
jobro
Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:45 pm

x

Message dialog bug

I have one tiny question. Since FL Studio 5, or was it even FL 4, there is a bug that as soon as any VST wants to show a message because something went wrong during startup freezes FL so badly that one have to shut it down the bad way through the task manager. This way will most likely cause bad memory leaks if you didn't know that. We are now in FL 8, and the bug hasn't got solved yet. So when will you solve this bug? You can't possibly say that this bug is a feature? I've been on you guys before about this bug, but this bug really starts to annoy me now. So please fix this bug ASAP so one can read what went wrong during the song startup. The error is shown clearly in this song I've submitted.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

reflex
Site Admin
Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:43 am

x

What does the message say?

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”