loop recording audio messes up the channel rack fl21

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
myrsnipe1
Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:18 pm

x

loop recording audio messes up the channel rack fl21

Hello. Ever since fl21 i've experienced that loop recording audio (as in armed mixer channel) causes the channel rack to automatically change to "Audio" on the dropdown when looping (if it was previously on "unsorted"), and arms whatever is on top there instead of the instrument i was just playing. Suffice to say it is incredibly annoying and i've finally had it and gotten around to report. my workaround is to stop, change channel rack dropdown to "all" and keep going, but that obviously breaks up the loop and causes frustration. sorry if this has been reported already, and for not making a video about it. it should be pretty easy to replicate, and it needs to stop. :shock: i love fl 21 but this cannot go on, loop recording audio is an important part of my flow and is currently kind of not really working.

Milinor
Technical Support
Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:56 pm

x

Re: loop recording audio messes up the channel rack fl21

Hi there That's because a new audio clip chann...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”