Fruity Edition records to automation clips

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
BinaryBorn
Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:28 pm

x

Fruity Edition records to automation clips

Hi There

I was just playing around when suddenly I had strange sounds in my project where the pattern playlist hadn't any patterns. I realized those sounds were my own fault beeing careless pressing some buttons while still recording. Surprisingly the score was recorded to an audio (? or automation, don't know) clip and I didn't realize immediately because I had the clip section (upper part of playlist) completely minimized.

As I remember, FL8 placed a new recorded pattern in the pattern section - but now FL9 seems to prefer them placing as audio or automation clip, which is not very usefull for me, since, as a Fruity Edition user, I don't use the upper section at all.

Well, this only happens (I hope my english skills are good enough to explain this correctly) when recording in "play song" mode and the selected pattern has not been set in the pattern playlist so far (maybe you could call it an unused pattern, dunno).

To developpers: Maybe you could bring back the swap panels option and make FL setting new patterns in the patterns section when panels are swapped *wink* =P

gol
Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:38 pm

x

I didn't even think of that. Maybe we'll make t...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”