Crackling in sound, specific sound Omnisphere...

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Caine
Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:49 pm

x

Crackling in sound, specific sound Omnisphere...

ok it is on few patches only and spectrasonics told me it should be the cpu power or the soundcard but when i had a 32 bit XP SP2 system with E8200 intel i had this issue at the same spot with my soundblaster live, now i have a 2320 i5 intel and win7 64 bit with the SB Live, still crackling, i tested the SB X-FI titanium with Creative ASIO and 50 ms and it still crackles at the same spot, but only when i exported it to wav or mp3.

i dunno why, the soundcard shouldnt be it as i tested 2 now and i will bring the new card back as i dont see any benefit i should have of the X-Fi Titanium to the old Soundblaster Live with kX drivers.

any ideas?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Plasuma!!!
Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:12 pm

x

Re: Crackling in sound, specific sound Omnisphere...

Interesting, I'm having the same issue with tha...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Plasuma!!!
Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:22 am

x

Re: Crackling in sound, specific sound Omnisphere...

It would seem this problem is specific to Omnis...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”