Cant Login

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Cant_Login
Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:00 pm

x

Cant Login

Using my regular profile and Email address, I can't login to the forums to save my life. It says my account is inactive. When I try to create a new account, it tells me that my email address is already registered to a user...and that user is me. Nevertheless, there seems to be no way of fixing the problem on my end. I'm not sure what's gone wrong.

Also, I'm having problems getting Directwave and FPC to recognize my previously downloaded samplefusion/fpc files on my offline computer. What do I have to do? Where do the files have to be placed in order for it to recognize the DWP files? I'm using FL Studio 7. I've tried dropping the Directwave files into FL Studio 7/Data/Patches/Packs/Samplefusion, but it doesn't seem to recognize them. What about FPC? Where do I need to place files for it recognize them? They work fine on my online CPU.

Thanks for any help you can offer,

John London

Cant_Login
Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:11 am

x

Okay, I managed to get FPC and Directwave to wo...

reflex
Site Admin
Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:42 am

x

Check your mail spam folder, the activation ema...

Cant_Login
Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:18 pm

x

No, that Email is nowhere to be found. And to ...

reflex
Site Admin
Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:38 am

x

I've notified JMC, he'll take a look at this.

jmc
Site Admin
Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:49 pm

x

There was an inactive 'Full_Mooner' account ass...

Cant_Login
Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:30 am

x

Full_Mooner is my screen name on this, and many...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”