Old PC crashed & lost all my registration details

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
six_o_clock_crow_5
Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:40 pm

x

Old PC crashed & lost all my registration details

Hi there

I am really hoping someone can help me out. I purchased a boxed version of FL Studio Producer edition a few years ago. I registered it and have kept it updated ever since.

Unfortunately, my old PC crashed wiping my emails which had the registration email on it. Like a fool, I have long since thrown away any packaging and even the original installation disc - I never had any use for it because when upgrading, you just download the new demo version and get a new reg key.

So, I have no serial number, I don't know my user account details... I am guessing I am looking at buying a new copy of FL Studio?

I know this is my own stupid fault for not having backed up the registration details. I am just wondering if there is anyway I can be helped? I can provide any information required (addresses I used when registering etc.) to verify I am genuine.

Many thanks for your time

Leon

arke
Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:08 pm

x

I think it's kinda ridiculous to think you'd ne...

Scott
Site Admin
Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:10 am

x

Re: Old PC crashed & lost all my registration details

six_o_clock_crow wrote:Hi there I am really ho...
What's this knob do? The F1 key is your friend!

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”