EDISON. messed up. need help pls

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
coomz
Tue May 01, 2012 2:42 am

x

EDISON. messed up. need help pls

-i open up EDISON
-i click "Load Sample" and select an mp3 to load
-the mp3 is NOT able to load and a message appears which you can see in the video link i have posted
-not only this mp3, but ANY mp3 i choose to load, even .wav files cannot be loaded into EDISON for me
-as you can see in my video, i try another way to open a music file in Edison by dragging the file into the playlist and clicking EDIT on the soundwaves.
-i still get the same result

ever since i have purchased and downloaded FL Studio 10 a few days ago, Edison has not worked once for me in editing or sampling ANY music files. I even had the demo a few months back and still faced the exact same problem. I have looked all over the internet for anybody with the same issue but i seem to be the only one with this problem. If someone can please figure out why my Edison wont load ANY music files to edit or sample including mp3s and wavs, i would greatly appreciate it. Maybe its my operating system, my computer? (im using Vista) i really have no idea. Ive been trying to figure it out for weeks. Please help me.

gol
Tue May 01, 2012 10:44 am

x

Re: EDISON. messed up. need help pls

when that box shows up, before closing it, can ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

coomz
Tue May 01, 2012 11:40 pm

x

the path exists all the way up to imageline

reflex
Site Admin
Wed May 02, 2012 7:08 am

x

Could you check if you have write permissions (...

coomz
Thu May 03, 2012 1:13 am

x

you were right, it was the folder that needed p...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”