POIZONE DEFAULT FILES

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Jezbot
Tue May 01, 2012 12:00 am

x

POIZONE DEFAULT FILES

Hi There
I've had to completely reinstall my FL Studio due to probs with my PC. I've downloaded everything onto an external harddrive to keep memory free on my main hard disk.
I've downloaded the Xenos files and these are working fine (ALTHOUGH SOME OF THE PROGRAM NAMES DON'T APPEAR IN THE POIZONE SCREEN - THEY JUST SHOW "NO NAME") but I'm having trouble with the Default sound banks.
I have loaded the default sounds file on my external hard drive but the only way I can get them to play is by chosing Options, then Load Program Bank. The problem with this though is that I can't scroll from one sound to the next - I have to load each sound bank before being able to hear it.
I've obviously missed some setting where Poizone isn't searching the default file loaded on my external drive, but I can't work it out.
Help please

reflex
Site Admin
Tue May 01, 2012 8:19 am

x

Re: POIZONE DEFAULT FILES

Could you try the latest version of the content...

Jezbot
Tue May 01, 2012 5:07 pm

x

Thanx for the quick reply, reflex. I've tried t...

reflex
Site Admin
Wed May 02, 2012 7:19 am

x

Jezbot wrote:Thanx for the quick reply, reflex....

Jezbot
Thu May 03, 2012 5:21 pm

x

Hi Reflex First 2 files are "ARP Classic VA to ...

reflex
Site Admin
Fri May 04, 2012 8:05 am

x

Normally the downloader (especially the latest ...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”