Linear Automation Typing in Values

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
J10000
Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:53 am

x

Linear Automation Typing in Values

I know of a few ways of automation and I can do it a number of ways in fruity- create automation pitch, edit events and recording live are a few methods however is there a way to just type in where you want it to start and finish and type in pitch/ tempo at start and finish and it just creates a linear automation the way you can do it in other DAWs?

For example if at note 1 in a project I want 0 bpm and at beat 256 I want the bpm to be 140 bpm and I want it to just increase in a linear fashion is there a really quick way to do this by just typing these values in somewhere? (I would like to do the same thing with volume)

Previously I would have to create and automation clip and edit events, however this takes much longer or I could do this manually when recording which is not accurate

Thanks

reflex
Site Admin
Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:16 am

x

Re: Linear Automation Typing in Values

No, I don't think this is possible.

J10000
Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:01 am

x

Ok is there any way to make it 100% accurate th...

reflex
Site Admin
Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:54 am

x

Actually, there's now a "Type in value" option ...

nucleon
Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:19 pm

x

For tempo right click the readout, copy value, ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

J10000
Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:01 am

x

Excellent work both of you, this makes automati...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”