Cloning an Audio Track

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Chiwalker
Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:25 pm

x

Cloning an Audio Track

Hopefully this is a small technical misunderstanding that someone can help me resolve.

When I take an audio clip, say a crash.wav and want to play it in reverse:

I will have a track in the pattern (F6) layout with the original crash, and then clone it. Then, on the cloned crash.wav I will select the [ ] Reverse button in the audio's channel settings. This way, I have an original and a reverse crash. Now, I will drag the reverse crash into my playlist and it will look and playback as a rev. crash should. However, when I want to use the original crash.wav that is not reversed and I click and drag it into the playlist, it will ALSO be the REVERSED crash.wav and I cannot figure out how to get the original without making a NEW channel in the pattern section. I think it has to do something with the 'cloning' function; that it somehow makes the original and edited crash.wav attached to each other in this undesired way.

This is just a small problem, so instead I usually record the reverse crash to audio, delete the channel pattern, and then create a whole new audio clip with the recorded one.

reflex
Site Admin
Tue May 01, 2012 8:35 am

x

Re: Cloning an Audio Track

I can't reproduce it here, in the sense that dr...

kitchencarpet
Tue May 01, 2012 9:23 am

x

Re: Cloning an Audio Track

Don't know if this will help you but I just had...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”