FL Studio 12 (32bit) not recognizing a 32bit VST

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ChrisVyper
Mon May 18, 2015 2:36 am

x

FL Studio 12 (32bit) not recognizing a 32bit VST

I recently upgraded to FL Studio 12 and I must say I'm quite impressed. Following FL instructions I did keep FL 11 to be sure everything was going to work out fine.
The issue I am having is with Zebra 2. As some of you know, Zebra was having some permissions problem with Windows which I researched and fixed in my system by moving data files to a different location and using the shortcut method. This solved the problem in FL 11 and my Zebra was back and running fine, I also upgraded to the latest Zebra 2 version which had some fixes in it.
Now, in FL studio 12 32 bit version, all my plugins are recognized except for Zebra2 32bit, it recognizes and loads Zebra 2(x64). I've tried the deep scan and unless I did it wrong it didn't solve the issue. The part I find odd about all this is when I load a project created in FL 11 with Zebra 2 32 bit into FL 12, it loads just fine and in wrapper settings is described as 32bit.
I did keep 11 which loads Zebra 2 32bit just fine and I am using identical search folder settings in FL 12, I'm stumped.
I would love to continue using Zebra 32bit loaded in FL studio 12 32bit so that I don't have to put up with the issue of the keyboard being disabled whilst clicking inside the Zebra wrapper preventing me from being able to Start/stop a track while tweaking knobs. I believe this is an issue with bridging 64bit but that's another topic.
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
Rob

reflex
Site Admin
Mon May 18, 2015 12:57 pm

x

Re: FL Studio 12 (32bit) not recognizing a 32bit VST

Where is the 32bit version of Zebra located and...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”