[Falling at the First Hurdle] Edison and layering troubles.

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Monkeyteapot
Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:42 pm

x

[Falling at the First Hurdle] Edison and layering troubles.

Evening all,

I'm having some issues setting up for the first time. My idea is to use the drum samples from the database and then use Edison over the top on the other mixing channels. Here layeth the problem! I have all the drivers and plugins installed however I am seemingly unable to seperate the tracks I use through Edison. I can record a first track (Call it Channel 5) however when I move onto use 6 or 7 I either get a recording of what is on the entire mixing desk or it will not register everything. I'm assuming it has something to do with Routing the mixing channels from the master and I've been toiling with it for a few days as to not have to ask this (What I am assuming to you guys) is an obvious and rookie problem. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

FYI: I am running instruments through a Pre Sonus Audiobox direct plug in. I hear the sound also from the Audiobox headphone output.

Thanks in advance

Monkeyteapot
Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:27 pm

x

Re: [Falling at the First Hurdle] Edison and layering troubl

Are you recording an actual instrument into FL ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FidelityMusic
Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:03 pm

x

If you're recording instruments solo you can tr...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Monkeyteapot
Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:25 pm

x

Screenshot 2015-09-23 20.21.31.png I gave that...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”