Access Violation

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Isomatic
Mon May 28, 2012 3:49 am

x

Access Violation

Okay, I thought it was a minor problem at first but this is really starting to annoy me. This ALWAYS happens with Patcher in 10.5, and it happens randomly with some other effect plugins too. Mainly in 10.5. I think it happened once or twice in 10.09. But basically when I click on Patcher in the effects slot to do some tweaking, I always get this message "Access violation at address ######### in module 'FLEngine.dll'. Read of address 000000000." Using my knowledge of operating systems it seems that the address in which Patcher is in main memory can't be accessed and I'm violating. Why? So Windows 7 is telling me that I can only use Patcher once before I violate?
I'm pretty sure this is a common problem but I haven't seen where it's been addressed.
Can someone please explain this? Patcher is a very good plugin and it sucks that I can't use it anymore until FL Studio 11 =/

Isomatic
Mon May 28, 2012 3:57 am

x

Re: Access Violation

Okay and once it happens every time I load any ...

Isomatic
Wed May 30, 2012 2:37 pm

x

Sry for the bump but this is a serious and anno...

reflex
Site Admin
Wed May 30, 2012 2:53 pm

x

Could you try this newer version of Patcher? ht...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”