FL Studio engine launcher has stopped working...

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
jimmycracker
Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:32 am

x

FL Studio engine launcher has stopped working...

Yeah, that dreaded error message has paralised my last musical project.

I'd actually finished this dance track (30 hours later), yet when I opened it last night, it greets me with this message (FL Studio engine launcher has stopped working).

The track is pretty detailed and was absorbing around 60% of the cpu meter, yet wasn't struggling (I have a relatively powerful cpu).

Here's the thing however, FL actually opens the .flp, yet without variation, 15-25 seconds after i've opened the project, this error message comes up. Whether I hit play, or just let the project sit there open, yet doing nothing.

That 20 seconds or so is unfortunately not long enough to render the track.

Ultra depressing, and discouraging, especially when I've only just begun devoting a real solid work ethic into practice, which has been futile in this instance.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm holding onto any hope that this track can be salvaged. (also - the last autosave behaves the same).

I'm really curious to know what the problem may be, as I wasn't given any implication that something was erroneous the last time I saved the track...

Thankyou.

I've uploaded a jpeg of the project screen before the error message pops up (although this may not be useful)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

reflex
Site Admin
Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:56 am

x

Re: FL Studio engine launcher has stopped working...

The flp might be nice, but as you say it wouldn...

Digital Deliverance
Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:45 pm

x

Re: FL Studio engine launcher has stopped working...

jimmycracker wrote:Sure. Will do. I'll also try...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”