Browser Samples - Volume Issue

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
HBtownsend
Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:31 pm

x

Browser Samples - Volume Issue

I use a lot of vengeance drum samples within my FL projects. In my biggest project I noticed that when I was clicking through kick samples in the browser, they seemed a lot quieter than in my other projects and when I open a new project. I checked it out, and in my bigger project all my sample kick drums in the browser play at -8 db, and the same kick samples in a new project and other projects that I'm working on play at just over -3 db. The master volume in my current project is set at the reset position (00.0dB, 100%), and there are no effects set on the master track. The strange thing is that when I turn my master volume up all the way (125%, 5.6 dB), the sample kicks from the browser play at the same volume as when I would open up a new project (just over -3dB), which makes sense because the volume is increased 5.6 dB. Any idea as to what's causing this?

reflex
Site Admin
Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:17 am

x

Re: Browser Samples - Volume Issue

If you add samples to a project, their volume i...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”