Using Generic Midi Controller knobs, faders, wheels, etc.

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
J10000
Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:34 am

x

Using Generic Midi Controller knobs, faders, wheels, etc.

I have reposted this question as it did not seem to be getting any views or responses in the Midi section, help is appreciated

I would expect this to be answered somewhere however I looked on you tube clips for a while, through knowledge base, through pages of forum items and even made a support ticket and they told me to ask here

My issue is-

I have a midi controller that although not ideal I have been using it with FLStudio for many years. However, I have never been able to use the faders, knobs, modulation wheel, etc. with this device and although not the best controller and I probably need to invest in a new one I would like to get these working. It is a Carillon Control 49 and the keys work fine (albeit not as well as I would like).

How can I get all the knobs, faders and wheels mapped so they work as well?

Thanks

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”