tracks ending sooner than they should

Get support here - http://support.image-line.com/redirect/ ... Deckadance

Return to “Deckadance Technical Support”

Forum rules
Deckadance is no longer an Image-Line product. For support please go here - http://support.image-line.com/redirect/ ... Deckadance
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Neonbug
Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:57 pm

x

tracks ending sooner than they should

there is a thread somewhere in the general talk forum about tracks over 10 minutes or so being cut short by the software. That thread is over 3 months old. Now, this is supposedly some professional DJing software, how can this thing be acceptable? Seriously how didn't this thing get on top of your "to do list" is a mystery to me. When is a Fix or the fabled 64bits version planned for?
I'm seriously pissed about it, and I mean SERIOUSLY, this makes the software almost unusable for me; I have some of my own tracks that are over 10 minutes, and I was planning to use Deckadance as my main Djing platform, and NOWHERE in the manual you mentioned this limitation.
I request a quick fix or my money back, or I'm engaging in some serious information campaign about this on all platforms I'm active on, which means many...
This thing shouldn't have survived a week without a fix, and NO, saying you were in a rush to put it out is no excuse, if I buy software I want it to have all the features it claims to have, not just "most of them except a few ones you'll happen to find out once we have your money"
I do expect a VERY quick reply and some serious public apologies.

Ief
Site Admin
Mon May 26, 2014 9:32 am

x

Re: tracks ending sooner than they should

Please check this forum post for information fo...

Jonas_Leyrer
Mon May 26, 2014 11:30 am

x

this is really big bullshit… a dj software that...

Chimarra
Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:51 am

x

You gotta fix this guys - soon. I'm telling DJ...

Chimarra
Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:52 am

x

2013 and you haven't fixed this? You gotta be ...

Return to “Deckadance Technical Support”