Deckadance crashes when loading songs, AGAIN

Get support here - http://support.image-line.com/redirect/ ... Deckadance

Return to “Deckadance Technical Support”

Forum rules
Deckadance is no longer an Image-Line product. For support please go here - http://support.image-line.com/redirect/ ... Deckadance
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
bodhi1320
Tue May 08, 2012 9:53 am

x

Deckadance crashes when loading songs, AGAIN

To the administrators:

I have been running Deckadance for about 2 years now. Last year I was running version 1.71 when I decided to upgrade to a newer version. I ran into several major problems with the newer version, most importantly the issue of the program crashing whenever I loaded new songs on one channel while the other was playing. After posting several complaints on these forums and getting no results and solutions, I figured out how to revert back to version 1.71 and ran that until the present time.

A friend who has been following these forums advised me that version 1.94 was a guaranteed fix, that these crashing problems were a thing of the past. I gave it a try. I had two gigs these past weekend and used 1.94. I was embarrassed at least three different times when the program crashed while performing in front of hundreds of people due to the same issue: the program crashing while loading in new tracks into a channel.

Its not that every song caused the program to crash, but there was no pattern to it.

I will now attempt to revert once again back to version 1.71. Needless to say I am very disappointed.

I was especially excited about how the eq curves were redone and the ability to play 24-bit files, but not so excited about how the playlist folders were redone (they don't seem to keep track of what track I played during any particular set like the old version did). I also like the smoother aesthetic design, among other characteristics.

I'm hoping you will get these issues fixed ASAP.

I am running Mac OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard

jmc
Site Admin
Tue May 08, 2012 2:10 pm

x

Re: Deckadance crashes when loading songs, AGAIN

bodhi1320 wrote:Its not that every song caused ...

Return to “Deckadance Technical Support”