Ice cave of a time not so enjoyable | Needing feedback! | (Not sure what genre this is)

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
porkchoploverboy
Thu May 18, 2017 6:14 pm

x

Ice cave of a time not so enjoyable | Needing feedback! | (Not sure what genre this is)

I'm fairly new to fl studio and and i'm probably not that good at it yet and i have never touched any other music program before this. heck i have never even played a instrument before but thats not the point. If i want to get better i need to stop hiding in a hole and keeping all my music to myself and i need to get some feedback from real people before i can get better. so i cant believe i'm putting something out here and its probably not that good but i need some constructive criticism if i want to get better. So please tell me if its bad/good or what it needs or is missing. Thank you :D

p.s. (i'm mainly trying to get something that sounds like video game music)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Song Exchange”