Binary | used binary input file | statistical music

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
sql_error_uname
Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:29 pm

x

Binary | used binary input file | statistical music

new methods for drums, these notes have been generated based on some binary input file …

it works as follows: each byte of the input file will be mapped to some note-property. there are multiple relations from there on, i will not reveal any further details but the output is then based on statistical methods.

there are some reasons i did not try neural networks yet, because i dont have the necessary data and also i do not want to copy, instead i want to create something new - and i am quite sure neural networks dont get the whole picture. however … these new drums methods work great, i plan to release a first version of my program in the not so distant future.

feel free to remix, i post the midi file as well.

i use all units from 1/1 to 1/16, so it is possible that there are notevalues like 7/7 or 11/11 and so on.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sql_error_uname
Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:52 pm

x

Re: Binary | used binary input file | statistical music

i already did that here the theme for this me...
Last edited by sql_error_uname on Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Song Exchange”