Tokyo Sunset | Quick Feedback/Suggestions|Tropical House

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
lundblad016
Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:33 pm

x

Tokyo Sunset | Quick Feedback/Suggestions|Tropical House

Hello guys!

I'm not gonna explain to much here, but basicly I need some help from all of you creative devils out there. =)

I'm making a tropical House track this time, and I'm done with the first drop and Intro, but there is something lacking that I cant figure out what it is.

After 35 seconds I want something playing in the background to give a little varriation since I decided too loop the guitar pattern 3 times before any big change is happening. There is a toms pattern coming in at 35 seconds but I dont feel that they'r enough of a change.

This thing doesnt necessarily have to be playing in the drop. Its just to keep things a little interesting before the drop hits.
I've tried alot of things but I cant find anything that fits or sound good.
If you want to help me drop a comment, And if you want I can give you credit in the description of the track.

If this track turns out good Im going to send it around to a few YT promoters, Soundcloud promoters and im going to submit it to my local radio channel.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lundblad016
Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:13 pm

x

Re: Tokyo Sunset | Quick Feedback/Suggestions|Tropical House

Here is an update of the track. I tried to la...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lundblad016
Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:51 pm

x

@ IDCUWAN Thanks for the feedback! Since I'm p...

lundblad016
Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:26 am

x

Im having a hard time adding more stuff to the ...

lundblad016
Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:35 am

x

Oh yeah I requested a mastering sample from a f...

Return to “Song Exchange”